Oreo Cookie Cheesecake……
New Age Lifestyle is here once again with yet another yummy recipe that will tickle your taste buds for sure.
Lets make some “Oreo Cookie Cheesecake” together.
- Oreo Cookies – 50 pieces
- Melted Butter – 7 tbsp
- Cream Cheese – 300ml
- Granulated Sugar – 1 cup
- Cocoa Powder – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 4tbsp
- Vanilla Extract – 2 tsp
- Whipped Cream Topping – 150ml
- Take 30 oreo cookies and crush it into powdered form in a mixer grinder.
- Place the oreo cookie powder in a setting plate and refrigerate it for 20-25 minutes to let it set.
- To prepare the filling, beat the cream cheese along with the sugar until the sugar is melted.
- Add cocoa powder, milk and vanilla extract and continue beating until the mixture becomes smooth and creamy.
- Take the remaining 20 oreo cookie, place it in a bag and crush it using rolling pins. You can also chop the cookies into very small pieces if you do not want to crush them with the rolling pin.
- Use 2/3rd of the chopped or crushed oreo cookies and mix it with the filling cream.
- Remove the oreo crust from the refrigerator. Pour the cream mixture onto the crust and level it using a levelling spoon.
- Sprinkle the remaining chopped or crushed cookies on the top abd refrigerate the entire cake for 3 hours before serving.
- You can also put one oreo cookie on each piece along with whipped cream and chocolate sauce as a topping on the cake.
- Remove the cake from the refrigerator 15mins before slicing.
Enjoy this yummy cake and stay happy.