Scalloped Potatoes Recipe……
Hello friends 😀
The only thing in this world that can give us immense pleasure is the food that we eat. Atleast for me. The minute we eat something tasty or something that we like, we get super charged and we feel happy.
For all the potato lovers out there, New Age Lifestyle will give you a recipe today that will make your potatoes taste even better.
Preparation Time = 15 minutes
Cooking Time = 1 hour (for baking) and 15 minutes (for preparing the sauce)
Total Time = 1 hour 30 minutes
- 4 to 5 Sliced Potatoes
Fresh Produce Potato, 1kg (buy online on Amazon)
- 4 tbsp Butter
Amul Butter – Pasteurised, 100g Pack (buy online on Amazon)
- 2 small Peeled and Sliced Onion
Fresh Produce Onion, 1kg Pack (buy online on Amazon)
- 5 Minced Garlic cloves
Fresh Produce Garlic, 100g (buy online on Amazon)
- 4 tbsp All-purpose Flour
Natur Pro Gluten Free All Purpose Flour, Multi Grain, 3kg (buy online on Amazon)
- 2 cups Vegetable Stock
Ganesh Quick Plastic Dicer, Green (buy online on Amazon)
- 2 1/2 cups Milk
Nestle a+ Nourish Plus Toned Milk,1L(buy online on Amazon)
- 3 tsp Thyme Leaves
Paraman Thyme Leaves Dried (100 gms) (buy online on Amazon)
- 2 1/2 cups Shredded Cheese
Kraft Processed Cheddar Cheese 250g(buy online on Amazon)
- Salt & Pepper as per taste
- Oil for greasing the Baking Pan
Fortune Rice Bran Health Oil, 2L (buy online on Amazon)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt butter in a large pan. Add onions and saute until soft and translucent.
- Add garlic and continue to saute till fragrant.
- Add the all-purpose flour and saute for few more minutes.
- Pour the vegetable stock and whisk until everything is combined.
- Continue whisking and add the salt, pepper, 2 tsp thyme leaves and milk.
- Continue cooking till sauce becomes thick and then keep it aside.
- Take a baking pan and grease it with cooking oil.
- Spread half of the sliced potatoes in the baking pan.
- Top it with half of the prepared sauce and sprinkle 1 cup of shredded cheese on it.
- Layer it with the remaining sliced potatoes and top it up again with the remaining sauce and shredded cheese.
- Cover the baking pan with aluminium foil and bake for half an hour.
- Remove the aluminium foil and bake again for half an hour.
- Check whether the potatoes are cooked properly.
- Garnish with the remaining thyme leaves.
- Serve warm.
So friends, give your potatoes a new flavour this evening and enjoy the dish.
Keep eating, Keep enjoying. 😀