Tips for travelling light……
Hello travellers 😀
We all have one common problem while travelling and that is how to travel light.
Here are some tips on how you can travel light.
- If you want to avoid waiting for long time for your suitcases or worst still, if you do not want to have a problem about baggage lost while flying, try to pack everything into bahs which you can carry on the flight.
- Wear your heaviest clothes and plenty of layers provided it is not too hot.
American Tourister Crete Polyester 77cms Black Softsided Suitcase (49W (0) 09 003) (buy online on Amazon)
Checklist to Choose Items you really NEED :-
- 3 Shirts / 3 Blouses / 3 Tshirts (tshirts can double as a vest)
- 2 Skirts / 2 Trousers
- 1 Jeans / 1 Shorts
- Night Wear
- Swim Wear
TOILETRIES AND OTHER ITEMS
- Walking Shoes
- Extra Spectacles / Extra Lenses
- First-Aid Items
- Toothpaste and Toothbrush
- Shampoo, Soap and Moisturizers (all in small packs if available or in small plastic containers).
- Folding Umbrella
- Washing Powder (in travel size pack).
- Travel Alarm
- Travel size Iron
- Stationary like paper and pen.
So guyz just go through the above necessary checklist while packing your bags and you will surely be successful in travelling light.
Keep travelling. Keep exploring. 😀