Hello guyz 😀
Planning a formal wedding is a big task and it can test the fortitude of even the most organised person.
We are here to provide you with a chronological wedding checklist to prevent any last minute crisis on the big day.
Six Months Before
- Decide date, time and place for the wedding ceremony and reception if you have not already done so.
- Set a budget.
- Determine the number of guests and make a guest list.
- Choose a caterer.
- Discuss the ceremony plans with the person who will officiate.
- Select your wedding attendants and ask them.
- Order the wedding dress of the bride and her accessories.
- Order the wedding invitation cards.
- Choose wedding rings.
- Hire wedding musicians, DJ’s and a photographer.
Designer PINK RAW SILK,NET Bollywood Replica Lehenga Choli (buy online on Amazon).
Three Months Before
- Order flowers for the wedding ceremony and reception.
- Arrange for honeymoon travel and hotel.
- Groom must order his wedding dress now.
- Order the wedding cake.
- Plan for the gifts and their displays for the guests.
- Book a choreographer for your music and dance function.
Rajasthan Emporium and Handicrafts German Silver Bowl, Spoon and Tray Gift set (buy online on Amazon).
Two Months Before
- Hire and book a priest who will take care of the wedding ceremonies.
- Book henna (mehendi) designers.
- Plan the guest seating at the venue, menu with the caterer and decor with the person doing the decoration work.
- Post invitation cards and start going personally wherever personal invitation is required.
- Arrange transport for the wedding attendants if they are coming from some other city or country.
One Month Before
- Arrange for a hotel facility for all the guests who are coming from some other city or country.
- Check for the final fitting of the bride’s and groom’s outfit.
- Start rehearsing for the music and dance function with the choreographer.
Two Weeks Before
- Book your beautician, hair dresser and make-up artist.
- Send invitation reminders to all the guests.
- Tell the caterer the final number of guests if any last minute changes.
- Arrange for a wedding rehearsal for the music and dance function by the family members.
- Re-check the honeymoon reservations.
On the Wedding Day
- Relax, take a shower, eat something and get ready for the function.
- Be as calm as you can.
- Go to the venue on time.
- Enjoy every moment of the occasion.
Hoping that this checklist will really help all the people who are planning their wedding.
Get married, have kids and enjoy your married life to the fullest. 😀