Wheatless, Eggless & Milk-free Brownies Recipe……
Hello foodies 😀
Now this recipe is a treat for all the allergy sufferers as it is whealtless, eggless and milk-free.
Lets have a look at the recipe.
- 70g Margarine (at room temperature)
- 225g soft light brown sugar
- 60g chocolate (melted)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 115g Rice Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 60g Walnuts (coarsely chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 175 degree Celsius or 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Cream the margarine and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients except the nuts and stir until smooth. Add little water to make the batter consistent if hard.
- Stir in the nuts, then pour the batter into a greased, square cake tin.
- Bake uncovered until the edges pull away slightly from the sides of the tin and a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean – say about 40 to 45 minutes.
- Leave the brownies to cool in the tin and then cut them into squares.
- They will keep for 3 days in an airtight container.
Hope you like the recipe and if you do so try it as soon as possible.
Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix, 395g (buy online on Amazon)
Keep eating. Keep enjoying. 😀