Appetite Control Tips……
Hello people 😀
Controlling appetite intake and maintaining proper weight of the body is not an easy task.
here are some tips that can help you in controlling your appetite intake.
- Avoid crash diet. A sensible goal for a diet is weight loss of 0.5 to 0.9 kg a week.
- Eat food low in fats and sugar but high in complex carbohydrates like fruits, vegetables, grains and pulses. Animal fat readily turns to human fat.
- Do not skip a meal. eat regular small meals instead of infrequent big ones. This will not make you feel more hungry and your body will use more energy in digestion.
- Eat slowly savouring each bite. It takes about 20 minutes for the feeling of fullness to register. Wait that long before eating more.
- When you feel hungry between meals, have a sugarless cup of tea or coffee as caffeine inhibits the appetite.
- Exercise regularly. Not only does it burn up calories, but it can also make you feel temporarily less hungry.
- After almost 3 weeks of dieting, you may stop losing weight altogether until your bosy accepts its new norm. This trick is to get past this 3 week mark without regaining what you have lost.
When you finally reach your ideal weight, maintain it for atleast 3 weeks to set a new norm.
Gaia Muesli Diet Jar, 1K (buy online on Amazon)
Stay fir, Stay healthy. 😀