Knee Problem Remedies……
Hello friends 😀
Inspite of the fact that the knee is the body’s biggest, heaviest and best protected joint, it is injured more often then any other.
Easy Ice Knee Pain Relieving Cold Hot Therapy Pack With Belt-EIK514 (Color May Vary) (buy online on Amazon)
Many injuries can be prevented by taking the precautions given below :-
- If you are overweight, slim down to reduce stress on the joint, especially if you engage in such activities as jogging or tennis.
- If you sit in one place for long periods, change the position of your legs often. Whenever possible, take a short walk or atleast stand up and stretch your legs.
- Avoid climbing stairs or bending your knees more then necessary. When you work on something below your waist level, always sit on a stool or on the floor.
- Avoid wearing high-heeled shoes or those with thin, poorly cushioned soles.
- When gardening, kneel on a piece of foam rubber or an old cushion, shift your weight frequently from one knee to other.
- Relieve wear and tear on your knees whenever you exercise. Use a resultant surface for walking, jogging, playing tennis or doing any kind of aerobics. Avoid cycling in high gear.
- To strengthen your knee muscles, do a set of knee curls daily. Lie on your stomach on an exercise bench or a bed so that your lower leg extends over the edge. Turn one foot inwards to an angle about 45 degrees, slowly bend your knee to a 90 degree angle, and lift your upper leg as high as you can. Hold this position for 10 seconds, then lower your leg slowly and let it straighten. Repeat 10 times with each leg.
- Never ignore any knee injury, however slight it may seem. See a doctor as soon as possible after you have damage your knee. Follow the RICE rule until you consult a doctor. RICE – rest, ice, compress and elevation.
Stay Fit, Stay Happy. 😀