Cinnamon Tea Recipe……
Hello friends 😀
Cinnamon Tea is a very refreshing drink which is also good for relieving nausea. It is very easy to make and very quick as well.
- Dried Chamomile Flowers – 1 tbsp
- Whole Cloves – 1 tsp OR Ground Cloves – 1/2 tsp
- Boiling Water – 225ml
- Ground Cinnamon – 1tbsp
- Ground Nutmeg – 1tsp
- Put the chamomile flower and whole cloves in a small pan, add the boiling water and steep for 15 minutes. (If you are using ground cloves, do not add at this time).
- Strain the flowers from the water with a tea strainer and add the cinnamon, nutmeg and ground cloves (if using) to the liquid.
- Stir and reheat, either in a mug, in the microwave or in a small pan on the stove.
Dilmah Green Tea With Cinnamon, 50g (buy online on Amazon).
For use against morning sickness in pregnancy, omit the nutmeg and substitute with a pinch of ground ginger.
Enjoy a cup of cinnamon tea with the christmas pudding cake (recipe given in the previous post). 😀