Homemade Masks for Different Skin Problems……
Hello people 😀
We spend several amount of money bringing chemical based beauty products from the market. Some beauty products works for us and some do not work. Plus the chemicals present in the beauty products is not always safe in the long run for our skin.
New Age Lifestyle is here to give you certain homemade mask ideas to deal with different skin problems.
Activate Charcoal + Bentonite Clay + Water
- Mix 2 capsules activated charcoal, 1/2 tsp bentonite clay and 1 1/2 tsp water with a wooden spoon until it forms a smooth paste.
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser and pat dry.
- Apply the mask evenly, avoiding the delicate skin around your eyes and lips, and let it sit for about 7 to 10 minutes.
- After it dries, wash off, pat face gently with a clean towel, and let the skin breathe.
Ground Coffee + Bentonite Clay + Cocoa Powder + Water
- Combine 1 tsp of each of the ingredients in a non-metal bowl and stir together with a wooden spoon.
- Add enough water to make a smooth paste.
- Apply evenly on the face and relax for 15 minutes or until the clay dries.
- Rinse mask while gently messaging coffee grounds into skin to exfoliate.
Eye Treatment Gel
Organic Strawberry Jam
- Apply a thick coat of chilled organic strawberry jam beneath the eyes. Be careful not to let it in your eyes.
- You can even spread the jam on the outside of the eyes and up around the brow bone.
- Let it sit for 5 to 7 minutes and rinse with cool water to reduce puffiness and soothe wrinkles.
Skin Smoothening Scrub
Almond Oil + Olive Oil + 400 IU Vitamin E Capsule + Rosemary Essential Oil + Fine-Grained Sea Salt
- Blend 1/2 cup almond oil, 1/4th cup olive oil, the contents of one 400 IU Vitamins E capsules, and 10 to 15 drops of rosemary essential oil in a small bowl.
- Then add 1 cup fine-grained sea salt and mix well.
- Massage in small circular motions to exfoliate the skin.
Rolled Oats + Lemon Juice + Honey + Tea Tree Essential Oil
- In a bowl, mix 2 tbsp ground oats, 1/2 tbsp lemon juice, 2 tbsp honey and 4 drops of tea tree essential oil.
- Apply on the affected area and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the mask with cold water and a wash cloth.
So people, try out these simple homemade masks for different skin problems and feel the difference for yourself.
(Caution : Try all the masks on your elbow first and observe for 24 hours to see if you have any skin reaction or allergy then apply on the desired area.)
Stay healthy. Stay glowing. 😀